Event Phone: 1-717-658-3334
Gettysburg Lodge of Low Vale: Sunday, October 28, 2018
Place: Gettysburg National and Military Park
Cost: $30 per attendee
- Attire is Business Casual
- Master Mason only with Valid Dues card
- Dues card MUST be presented prior to admission
- All attendees must pass basic Tyler’s test prior to admission
- Registration and Payment MUST be completed in advance
- NO PAYMENTS OR REGISTRATION will be taken at the event!
- There is a STRICT attendance cap due to space and parking restrictions
- No entry without a valid Admission Ticket (supplied at the time of registration)
- NO Alcohol will be permitted
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas
Time: Gates open at 2:00 PM for dinner, Lodge of Low Vale begins at 3:00 PM
Be aware that this venue is in a national park so vehicle parking is an issue. We are extremely limited in parking and it is HIGHLY recommended that attendees carpool if possible. For those with handicaps or with limited mobility, we will have a drop-off point close to the Tyler’s station. Be aware that some parking may be quite a distance from the event to be prepared to walk as no shuttle provisions will be available.
The following Challenge Coin will be given to all attendees in commemoration of this event (date will indicate 2018).
Lastly, we will have a raffle for an Isaac Haines Flint Lock Rifle. Raffle tickets are $10 each and can be using the Gun Raffle Event!
Replica of a Isaac Haines Lancaster County gunsmith from 1772 to 1790’s
Traditional Curly Maple Stock Pre-Carved and Barrel Inlet by Jack’s Mountain Stock Company Brother Mark Weader Lodge No. 619
38 Swamped 50 Caliber Bobby Hoyt Barrel
Brother Sam Sheaffer Union Lodge No. 324 Gun Builder
All attendees MUST Register and payments must be made in advance for this event. There will be NO exceptions to this rule for this event.